Where will our session take place?
That’s up to you! we offer both on-location (at your home, a local park, or just around the neighborhood) . If you need help choosing a location for your session, just let us know. We have lots of ideas!
What’s included in your Session Fee?
- Photography of up to two pets at a single location of your choice.
- Travel to your location (up to 35 miles from Downtown New Haven, $1 per mile thereafter).
- One-on-one, in-home proofing and ordering session scheduled 2 weeks after your photo session.
- Your dog’s very own feature on the Zoo Studio. blog.
- Access to your own private gallery on our website.
What if my dog is won’t sit still? Will you still be able to get good photographs?
A well-behaved dog certainly makes the photo session easier, it is by no means necessary that your dog be calm, cool and collected. We capture dogs being themselves and want to try to capture your pet’s true essence. We have learned from experience that it might be a good idea to go for a brisk walk 30 minutes to an hour before our scheduled session to work out some of that energy.
What if my dog needs to stay on a leash during an outdoor session?
Your dog’s safety is our priority. We can remove leashes in post-production, so you’ll never even know they were there!
What if the weather doesn’t cooperate?
If the weather does not cooperate and we do not feel confident that we will be able to get the best shots of your furry friend, we can simply reschedule for a better day or time.
These questions are great but I have one that isn’t covered here.
Just email us and we will be happy to answer any questions you might have.